Monday, June 26, 2017

Two 4th of July Banners

I love 4th of July.  I decorate my house like any other holiday.  I found two banners that I liked... I decided to make both of them.

I wanted to make one that said "Happy 4th of July".  I found the coolest letters at Peonies and Poppyseeds. Click here to go to that website to see where to print off the letters.

I attached the cut out letters to a ribbon to hang them over my living room window.






The other banner is one that I saw on Martha Stewart.com. Click here to get the stars to print off.


I painted the paper stars with watercolor paint and then string them up.



I am pleased at how both of them turned out.  Now to decorate my dining room table and add a few patriotic touches to my kitchen.  

This post is participating in:
You're the Star @ Stone Cottage Adventures
The Scoop @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
Brag About it Linky Party @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

3 comments:

  1. Both banners are wonderful! Thanks for sharing the links and for stopping in to share with us this week at Brag About It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having such a fun party. The banners were fun to make.

      Delete
  2. This fun post is a CREATIVE feature on the July You're the STAR blog hop: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2017/07/youre-star-week2-creative-july-2017.html
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete